An application programming interface or API is a set of programming standards, rules and instructions for going through a web-based application. SMS APIs are usually released to the public to allow developers to authorize their services with the API.
The end user only perceives single interface, but at the backend, different APIs are working collectively and incorporating into SMS solutions to provide a flawless experience.
- Incorporate SMS into your business application, software and websites
- Send bulk SMS from your application
- Real-time delivery report via API SMS
- Sample code present for quick download
- Send concatenated or long message upto four fifty nine characters
- Management alternatives
- Personalized sender ID, personalized SMS in place of a mobile number
- Credit balance via API
- Multiple number, bulk sending facilitated
- Delivery reports also accessible via web interface
- Buy message credits online via Net Banking or Credit Card
An SMS API interface permits app developers like you the chance to send and receive short SMSs from your desktop or mobile apps. When you authorize your business with appropriate API alternatives you create new methods to link with your application users, which improve communication as well as revenue.
Once we incorporate the bulk SMS API in any of the application, the application activates the HTTP API call with all the parameters whenever needed. The needed parameters such as SMS Service URLs, User Names, Passwords, Mobile Numbers, Messages, etc. As soon as call goes to the HTTP API, the API along with all the parameters will be sent to SMS gateway server and the SMS gateway assess all the parameters and involuntarily the message will be sent to the provided number without logging into the SMS panel itself.
Without a doubt, selecting the best SMS API for your business requirements should be a priority! So, just go to bulk SMS login page and start your SMS campaign.